Friday, February 8, 2008

Future Sound of Breaks

This event is going to be the highlight of my year short of winning the lotto! Very rarely are promoters able to put together such a stellar lineup of some of the most innovative artists in Breaks. We are missing a few on this tour that I definitely think should be included but overall this is going to be one of the most intense explosions of breaks for a while, the electricity running through your veins will be incredible and exhilarating. Lots of quality headliners and all under one roof, I am definitely going to be here hopefully I can get a camera in there and post some hi def pics. I will keep you all posted if I have anymore news buy your tickets now!
Go to http://www.futuresoundofbreaks.com/ and it will have all the instructions.

No comments: