Friday, February 8, 2008

Ultra Music Festival


Yep its time for Ultra yet again, If you have never been I recommend it for anybody at least once, I haven’t been back to Ultra since 2000 the last year they had it on the beach. Since then it’s been at Bicentennial Park and I haven’t had the opportunity to go again. I’m always at work or out of state or something, the line up is always something to look forward to every year but this year all of my favorite Breaks artists will be all in the same place after ultra so I will try and catch that instead. Lots less people!!! If you do plan on going however definitely stick around to see Rabbit in the Moon perform, There Live show can’t be compared to anything you’ve ever experienced. Check out: http://www.ultramusicfestival.com/ for more info.
More on Rabbit in the Moon Later...


No comments: