Sunday, April 20, 2008

Overhauling and Optimizing



It’s been about a month and a half since my last post on here, since then alot has happened and I have decided that this blog will serve a greater purpose. It will take a few more months until this format is in place however then it will be a source of benefit and entertainment for all. Lately I find the more time I spend in a quiet place the more time I have to focus, reflect and analyze myself and the world around me; its not much of a surprise but lets just say I haven’t had a lot of quiet around me lately.
Well enough of my ramblings and never ending tirades, the sun is out, the wind is blowing and the future still looks bright regardless of the world falling apart around all of us. Life is good; to whom ever may read this and say "I wonder what he's on?" the truth is nothing just a different perspective of things past, present and future. Good luck to all, I still may post random shit occasionally but as I said it will be a few more months before the true calling for this blog reaches its destiny. I hope anyone reading to be a part of it.

No comments: